Saturday, March 24, 2012

Charged Up when Charged Out


In my days of the Kanhangad "Kaanja" Solitude, my lappie is by best mate.Its my bridge to my work hence my office; to my friends hence my after work life. Having no so called office to work in, the general difficulty with me is to when to "call off" the work for the day. Its generally when my eyes log off and my legs ease from the couch to prepare for the clutch-brake-accelerator session of the next day.

The inability to sort the times means my other activities go for a toss - clothes yearn for a rinse, books for my reading attention, some plates and cups to move to the kitchen from my work table and what not.

Yesterday though, I did the inevitable.Forgot my laptop charger in an outlet miles away. With barely 35mins of charge left , the urge was to check emails,drop emails and log information and save them.  And once the shutdown was made - it left between me and my bed a good 3.5hrs. Suddenly there was time to wash clothes, make food , wash plates and what not.

Having no charge on my lappie meant - I was fully charged up through the day.
The ending - yeah I picked my charger today morning -  and ..... I better stop the usual day story !





2 comments:

  1. Now u have to rethink, is he still ur best mate, will all the good intentions ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm if it was not for 'him' I still miss yu :)

      Delete